Benefits and how to apply for the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature card
Everything about the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature credit card with no annual fee and 4x more rewards on restaurants! Learn how to apply.
Here’s how to apply for the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature card, which does not charge an annual fee and has a high level of rewards, making it one of the best options for 2022.
In this quick review, we’re checking all of its features and how to apply for it online and get approved right away! So, make sure to keep reading! You’ll see:
- US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature features
- US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature: reward system
- How to apply for the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature credit card
The US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature is a credit card focused on rewards, earning points that can be accumulated and used in different ways.
Also, we must say that this card is the best one for those who routinely enjoy restaurants and/or order take outs, as it offers 4x more rewards in this category.
- No annual fee
- Intro APR of 0% for 12 billing cycles
- APR of 16.49-25.49%
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visa Signature benefits
The US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature card is an excellent option for earning rewards, specially because there are multiple ways to redeem your points.
- 1 point for each dollar spent on all eligible purchases
- 2 points per dollar at grocery stores (and delivery), EV charging and gas stations and eligible streaming services (Netflix, Apple TV+, Spotify and many more)
- 4 points per dollar at restaurants and dining expenses
These points can be used in many ways, including as a cash back reward, as you can convert it to money at a penny each point and redeem it. Points don’t expire.
Also, it’s worth noting that you’ll get a 20,000 bonus points once you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases made on the first 90 days of using your new credit card.
How to apply for the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature credit card
You can apply for the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature credit card online and get pre-approved today without risking your credit score.
Here’s a simple 5 step guide to make things easier:
- Visit the official US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature page.
- If you already have an account, click on “Log in”; if not, click on “Next step”.
- Fill up your application (name, email, mobile number) and click on “Save & continue”.
- On the next page, continue the application process by filling the rest of the information required by the US Bank. Hit “Submit” once finished.
- Now that you were pre-approved, just confirm your solicitation and make sure to check your email inbox and cell phone for personal confirmation or your order.
That’s it! Now you just have to check your email for the final confirmation and your card will be on the way.
You can also follow or order through the US Bank application, which can be downloaded for Android and iOS phones.
To check some of the best credit cards for 2022, make sure to visit our website!