Everything about the Amazon credit cards: rewards and benefits
Check the full review for the Amazon credit cards and how to use your points to earn cash back on every purchase, even at other retailers!
The Amazon credit cards are usually regarded as the ultimate store-related plastics for its high cash back rewards earned on every purchase, even outside Amazon.com.
So, we’re reviewing both of the Amazon credit cards available in 2022 considering the benefits and rewards offered by each one of them! Let’s get started, you’ll see:
- Amazon credit cards: rewards and benefits
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Review
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card Review
Amazon credit cards: rewards and benefits
The Amazon credit cards are issued by Chase and are perfect for using not only at Amazon.com, but it guarantees the same benefits for buying at Whole Foods.
With one of these credit cards, you start earning rewards on all purchases, with some extra rewards for special categories (dining, gas stations).
Rewards for the Amazon credit cards are worth a penny each point, and there is no expiration date and no minimum amount required for redemption.
When it comes to the intro 0 APR bonus, there’s a “catch”: you need to choose between a 6-18 month 0 APR period or earning your rewards during that time.
You can also enjoy the Visa benefits attached to your Amazon credit card, such as discounts at many retailers, special offers for streaming services and much more.
Amazon Rewards Visa Card Review
The Amazon Rewards Visa card can be considered the “standard” version of the Amazon credit cards available right now. To makes things simple, this is how it works:
- Earn 3% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% back at restaurants, drugstores and gas stations.
- 1% back on all purchases made anywhere Visa is accepted.
- There’s no annual fee and no foreign fees.
- Earn a $50 Amazon Gift Card upon applying.
As mentioned, you earn points every time you use your Amazon credit card, even at other retailers, and redeem as credit at eligible purchases.
Also, these points can be redeemed as cash back (1 point = 1 penny), as it is issued by Chase. Use it as statement credit or deposit it into your account!
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card Review
This is the “prime” version of the Amazon credit card, available for the Amazon Prime members and with higher reward rates:
- No annual fee and no foreign fees.
- 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% back at gas stations, restaurants and drugstores.
- 1% back on all purchases.
- 10% or more back on rotating select Prime products.
- Earn a $200 gift card upon applying,
The 5% and 10% rewards will remain at this rate while you’re subscribed to Amazon Prime.
In case you cancel your subscription, you’ll earn the normal rate of 3% for every purchase made at Amazon and Whole Foods, like in the “standard” version.
The points also can be redeemed as statement credit or deposited into your bank account, at one penny a piece.
We have a full review on the Amazon Prime Visa credit card with a quick 3 step tutorial for applying and getting approved today, so, make sure to check it out!